Mcafee Antivirus is an anti-virus that provides you with the safety shields to stop malicious files from entering the Desktop, laptop/smartphone via malware, spyware, rootkit, and Trojan horses. I’m currently using activate my McAfee product key. Now, all of this is possible if you have the Mcafee antivirus installed on your device. Otherwise, you’ll miss out on all the fun that comes with it.
McAfee product key
McAfee’s 25 digit activation code or McAfee product key is used for McAfee installation. It is also known as your McAfee license number. McAfee product key is a 25 digit alphanumeric characters string which is unique for every McAfee license purchase. It looks like the pattern below- xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx.
McAfee security minimum system requirement
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 SP1 (32- and 64-bit)
- MAC OS 10.12 to 10.15
- Google Android smartphones and tablets 4.1 or higher
- Apple iOS 10 or later
- Supported Email Programs for Anti-Spam
- POP3—Outlook, Thunderbird
- MAPI (Microsoft Exchange Server)— Outlook
Required for Anti-Spam Toolbar
- Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
- Thunderbird 38.0+
- Internet Explorer 10.0 or later
- Google Chrome
- Safari (Mac and iOS OS Only)
- Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based)
- Microsoft Edge
- 2 GB RAM for Windows 7 and above
- 500 MB free drive space
- 1 GHz Processor
Internet Connection Required
- High-speed connection recommended.
You can download and install your McAfee software:
- Open a web browser and go to the link shown on your retail card (for example, mcafee.com/activate). Or:
- Go to www.mcafee.com/activate.
- Click Account in the upper-right corner.
- Click Redeem your Retail Card.
- Type the activation code from your retail card and click Submit.
- Type your email address.
- Click Next.
- Select your country and language.
- The registration page tries to select the correct region, but it might not find the correct region. Confirm that the region is correct before you continue.
- Type: The activation code from your retail card.
- Your Email Address.
- Click Submit.
- When prompted, confirm that your Email Address is correct. If your email address is incorrect:
- Return to the previous screen by clicking Edit.
- Correct your email address.
- Click Verify. Your subscription is now activated.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to create a McAfee account here and install your McAfee software.
McAfee subscription expired
You need a valid McAfee subscription to be able to use your product. You can check whether the subscription period of all the McAfee products you have bought through your McAfee account. At the top of the ‘My Account’ page, click on ‘My Account’ and then, on ‘Subscriptions’. Choose ‘All Expired’ to see which of your security products have expired, and ‘View Active’ to see which ones are still valid. If the subscription of your McAfee security has expired, you need to ‘Renew’ it and to activate it.
Tips before Entering activate my McAfee product key
- uninstall any other antivirus from your computer if you had any before. Remove it completely and restart your computer.
- also, uninstall any Old version of McAfee antivirus from the computer.
- Most noteworthy you must restart your computer in order to completely remove a security after uninstallation.
- If still you are facing a problem you can contact our support from the given contact link or on the toll-free number.